Craving for some boba but too lazy to leave your home?
Gotcha’s Premium Tapioca Pearls is now accessible from anywhere.
Infused with brown sugar and produced with premium ingredients, you can now enjoy Gotcha’s pearls from the comfort of your home.
Grab a packet, or two, and you can be your own boba chef.
Serving Size: 30g per serve.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
How to cook:
1. Bring 2L of water to a boil.
2. Pour 60g of Gotcha Premium Tapioca Pearls and stir.
3. Boil on medium heat for 20 minutes. Strain the pearls, leaving a bit of the boiling water to create your sauce.
4. Add 6 tablespoon of white sugar/brown sugar to your pearls. Put on low heat until melted.
5. Serve in your favourite drinks, or dessert.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry and cool area when unopened, refrigerate after opening
Ingredient: Tapioca Starch, Water, Caramel, Brown Sugar Flavour, Potassium Sorbate
Net Weight: 1 Kg
Made in Thailand